This webinar provides advice for in-home counsel with regards to the various kinds of intellectual assets that might defend merchandise configurations and packaging in the United States, and the interplay among the these different varieties of IP, their applicability, and their limits.
Subject areas Incorporate:
- How to proficiently use logos, trade dress, patents, and copyrights to secure solution configurations and packaging patterns
- The interplay amongst the distinctive kinds of IP protection and their limits
- When to file for security and other submitting methods
- Pitfalls to keep away from when searching for IP safety for products configurations and in promoting your merchandise
- Operating with artistic and advertising departments to employ design and marketing and advertising approaches that help IP safety
- Methods for enforcing IP rights in solution configurations and packaging patterns
- Jenevieve Maerker, Counsel, Co-Chair, Trademark, Copyright & Unfair Level of competition Follow, Foley Hoag LLP
- Natasha Reed, Spouse, Co-Chair, Trademark, Copyright & Unfair Competitiveness Exercise, Foley Hoag LLP
Copyright © 2022, Foley Hoag LLP. All legal rights reserved.