Exclusive thanks to Sarah Adler, Immigration Legal Counsel.
Our webinar was designed to deliver Canadian in-home counsel and human resources leaders up to velocity on the top rated labour, work and human rights legislation developments of 2022 and to prepare them for what is on the horizon in 2023.
Employing our “quick hits” format, we served Canadian in-home counsel and human sources leaders track what to hold top-of-brain for 2023 complete with simple takeaways to help navigate the new landscape.
Apply our Once-a-year Canadian Employer Update Takeaways Checklist: Likely into 2023 to assistance your organization’s leadership put together for some of the most significant employment regulation developments.
Amongst other subjects, we lined:
- COVID-19 circumstance regulation updates on vaccinations, masking and workplace wellness and protection insurance policies
- Terminations, reductions in drive and means to decrease employer liability in a shifting overall economy
- Modifications to public sector wage caps in Ontario
- A range of cross-Canada legislative variations like:
- Doing the job for Personnel (yet again) in Ontario
- Paid out Unwell Go away in BC
- French Language and Privateness amendments in Quebec
- Immigration – The solution to labour shortages in a post COVID-19 earth?
Click on below to see the webinar recording.